Biography of Paris HiltonParis Hilton, the heiress to the famous Hilton hotel empire, gained fame as a socialite, and a style icon of the early 2000s. Like King Midas, she has a rare ability to turn everything she touches into gold. She releases perfumes, cosmetics, footwear, and clothing, writes books, stars in movies and on television, records songs, and plays DJ sets.
Childhood and Teenage YearsParis is the eldest daughter of the hotel empire heir Rick Hilton and actress and model Kathy Avanzino. She has a younger sister, Nicki, and two brothers, Barron and Conrad.
First Steps to FameParis did receive her high school diploma, but much later, as she preferred a modeling career over mundane school subjects. Her mother didn't object – having been a successful model herself in her youth, she understood the intricacies of the profession. Kathy Hilton helped her daughter secure a lucrative contract with the prestigious New York modeling agency Trump Model Management, and soon, Paris's photos graced the cover of Vanity Fair.
Music, Design and PerfumeryIn 2004, the indefatigable Paris decided to become a singer and began recording her debut solo album. The compilation Paris took two years to complete, with renowned producers Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells, Scott Storch, and Jane Wiedlin participating.
There was no large-scale success again, so Paris turned to DJing, which made her a good income. In 2014, she could be paid a million dollars for a single set in Ibiza, and it was not so much about the quality of the music as it was about her star status.
Paris is extremely proud of her friendship with the pop princess of the 2000s Britney Spears, with whom she often partied in her younger years. In May 2021, she posted a touching post on Instagram in which she called Britney her sister.
At the same time, Paris tried herself as a designer, participated in creating bags for the Japanese company Samantha Thavasa and a capsule collection of jewelry for the Amazon online market.
Paris Hilton's Personal LifeThe personal life of the wealthy heiress has always attracted the media, and the young woman herself willingly fueled interest in her person with her numerous romances. Her joint photos with Leonardo DiCaprio on the night track, romantic relationships with actor Edward Furlong, and stormy romance with Rick Salomon, husband of actress Shannen Doherty, were widely discussed in the press.
This incident attracted even more interest in the glamorous blonde, and her popularity started to skyrocket. This is associated with the burst of activity of Paris in 2004 - the girl successfully monetized the hype and launched several successful projects.
Paris Hilton NowIn September 2020, the somewhat forgotten Paris reminded everyone of herself with the YouTube series of interviews "This is Paris", in which she shared secret details of her private life.
- Paris has repeatedly had problems with the law, which resulted in her spending a month in jail. All infringements were due to speeding and drunk driving.
- Hilton firmly denies having any plastic surgery, though it doesn't take an expert to notice changes in her appearance. Over time, her rather prominent nose has reduced in size and gained a refined and sophisticated shape, and her bust has noticeably increased, even though her weight has remained almost the same for many years.
- It was Paris who started the trend of small dogs, which became an integral part of the socialite's image. She has had numerous pocket pets, but the most popular was a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell, who lived with Paris for 14 years.
- Thanks to her, there was a resurgence in demand for velour tracksuits in 2020, which were popular in the early 2000s.
- Nicky Hilton is as much of a party-goer as her older sister and was previously the face of the Australian lingerie brand Antz Pantz. But unlike Paris, she doesn't give interviews and rarely appears in front of paparazzi, preferring not to show off her personal life.
- 2000 - Start of modeling career and first contract with Trump Model Management
- 2003 - Premiere of the reality show "The Simple Life"
- 2004 - Release of the first biography book and launch of the perfume line Paris Hilton
- 2006 - Start of music career and release of the debut solo album "Paris"
- 2021 - Married Carter Reum